- How do I make autocomplete faster?
- How do I turn on auto suggestions in SQL Developer?
- How do I create a shortcut key in Oracle SQL Developer?
- Where can I get 100 + database project ideas?
- What’s the best way to create a new database?
- Which is the best SQL database project idea?
- What are some good database projects for students?
How to enable autocomplete in SQL server?
Open SSMS, click Tools -> Options -> Expand Text Editor -> Expand Transact-SQL and click on IntelliSense as shown in the snippet below. Under Transact-SQL IntelliSense Settings ensure “Enable IntelliSense” checkbox is enabled.
How do I make autocomplete faster?
How to make search autocomplete faster?
- Query data on page load and store it in COOKIE to be used in future.
- Implement some caching mechanism (memcache??).
- Use some third party indexing mechanism like Solr, Lucene etc.
- Implement a much complex “Prefix Search” myself.
How do I turn on auto suggestions in SQL Developer?
Please follow steps below to ensure that SQL Developer Auto Completion (intellisense) works in ALL cases.
- Step 1: Open SQL Developer and go to Tools -> Preferences.
- Step 2: Select Code Editor -> Completion Insight.
- Step 3: Ensure that you have following settings as shown in snapshot below.
How do I create a shortcut key in Oracle SQL Developer?
For SQL Developer 18: Preferences → Database → SQL Editor Code Templates. For using press Ctrl + Space after typing ssf in worksheet. You can create a macro for the functionality you’re asking for. To do this, use the record macro function (default F11) then type SELECT * FROM in your editor.
Where can I get 100 + database project ideas?
If you are searching these words on the internet then now you are at the perfect place and scroll down the page and you will get 100+ database project ideas and if you have not got what you are looking for the not need to be worry just fill my contact form and I will contact in while then we can discuss the more project.
What’s the best way to create a new database?
The New tab provides several ways that you can create a new database: A blank database You can start from scratch if you want. This is a good option if you have very specific design requirements or have existing data that you need to accommodate or incorporate.
Which is the best SQL database project idea?
Private electric companies have always been in a need of unique database. This is one of the most profitable SQL databases project ideas to undertake and acquire good marks. 12. Course management system database: The simple interface with an updated database at the backend is no less than a beauty.
What are some good database projects for students?
Top 18 Database Projects Ideas for Students. 1. Inventory control management Database Project. 2. Student Record keeping system Database Project. 3. Online Retail Application Database Project. 4. College Database Database Project. 5. Railway System Database Project.