- Is Indian food available in Germany?
- What is the price of a meal in Germany?
- What is cheaper in Germany than India?
- What can I bring from India to Germany?
- What should you not wear in Germany?
- Can I carry spices to Germany?
- Can you take food in your suitcase to Germany?
- What is not allowed on a plane?
- How do you pack perfume for travel?
- Where can I bring perfume on a plane?
- Can I carry sanitizer in check in baggage?
- What is not allowed in checked baggage?
- Can I take hand sanitiser on a plane?
Is Indian food available in Germany?
There are a lot of Indian restaurants that you can choose from while you are vacationing in Germany. But the real charm of the place is in the fact that the place serves some authentic Indian food.
What is the price of a meal in Germany?
Cost of Living in Germany
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||10.00€|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||50.00€|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)||8.00€|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||3.50€|
What is cheaper in Germany than India?
pay 60.4% less for groceries
|Boneless chicken breast (1 lb)||$3.79 €3.33||$1.40 ₹90.27|
|Apples (1 lb)||$1.25 €1.10||$0.82 ₹52.68|
|Bananas (1 lb)||$0.88 €0.77||$0.30 ₹19.63|
|Oranges (1 lb)||$1.05 €0.92||$0.43 ₹27.60|
What can I bring from India to Germany?
Germany Travel Packing List
- 1 dress/elegant shirt.
- 1 cardigan/sweater.
- 1 lightweight jacket.
- 1 pair of dark wash jeans.
- 1 pair of trousers/capris.
- 1 pair of shorts.
- 1 pair of long underwear/wool leggings.
- 1 pair of tennis shoes.
What should you not wear in Germany?
- Tennis shoes.
- Name brands plastered over shirts.
- Sports team wear.
- Shorts (these are becoming more common with the younger crowds, but you’ll most likely see more skirts, dresses, and capris.)
- Shoes that are even SLIGHTLY uncomfortable (there are a lot of cobblestoned streets and you’ll be doing a LOT of walking.
Can I carry spices to Germany?
Are you allowed to carry spices in your hand luggage? Yes, spices may be transported in hand luggage. Both open spices from markets (powder form) and packaged (dried) spices generally pose no problem in hand luggage.
Can you take food in your suitcase to Germany?
If you are travelling in the EU you can carry meat or dairy products with you as long as they are for your own personal consumption. These rules also apply when you carry meat, dairy or plant products in your luggage, or if you order these items online or have them sent by mail.
What is not allowed on a plane?
Prohibited items include blasting caps, dynamite, flares, grenades, fireworks, replicas of explosives, aerosols, any fuel, gasoline, gas torches, strike-anywhere matches, lighters, paint-thinner, bleach, chlorine and spray paint. Other explosives or flammable objects not listed are prohibited as well.
How do you pack perfume for travel?
Tip. Funnel perfume or cologne into a travel-sized bottle with atomizer, wrap it in a sealed plastic bag and nestle it within soft clothing deep inside a checked bag or suitcase.
Where can I bring perfume on a plane?
Any liquid (perfume/shampoo) which is more than 100 ml or glass bottles: “The funniest part here is that people go through the security screening procedure and proceed to the security hold area (SHA) where there are duty-free shops.
Can I carry sanitizer in check in baggage?
The Bureau of Civil Aviation Security has authorised passengers to carry hand sanitisers up to 350 ml in hand baggage as part of COVID-19 safety guidelines. …
What is not allowed in checked baggage?
Flammables and Some Firearm-Related Objects You’d expect weapons to be banned in carry-ons, but some firearm-related items aren’t allowed in checked baggage either. Gun powder and flares are prohibited, as are flammable items like fireworks, flammable paints, and hand grenades.
Can I take hand sanitiser on a plane?
Many hand sanitisers contain flammable liquids as the antiseptic which means there are restrictions on the quantity permitted to be carried. A single item must not exceed 500ml with the total of all toiletry articles, including aerosols and perfumes, not exceeding 2 litres.